Europe/US Resiliency Summit
Time & Location
March 19, 2024
10:00am EST / 4:00PM CET
Georgia Tech University
Exhibition Hall – Centennial Meeting Room
460 4th St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
Parking is available at:
W02 Parking Deck
355 Ferst Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
3732 GM De Bilt
SAVE THE DATE!
Take advantage of a unique opportunity to participate in a European / US CSCMP panel discussion on redefining supply chain resiliency.
Learn how to thrive amid global disruption. Hear from supply chain resiliency experts across multiple European and US-based CSCMP Roundtables.
The panelists will explore a range of critical topics impacting today’s global supply chain operations like bi-modal supply chains, sustainability, scenario planning and simulation, the utilization of machine learning in supply chain operations, supply chain mapping and transparency, supplier diversification, current geopolitical disruptions in Ukraine, Israel/Gaza, movements in the Red Sea region and developments concerning the Panama Canal.
- PwC – Luc Van Ostaeyen, European Lead Supply Chain Network Design & Logistics
- Albert Heijn – Jolle Jansma, Head of External Logistics
- Rotterdam University – Dr. Chrisoula Papadopoulou, MSC Coordinator and Supply Chain Professor
- Georgia Department of Economic Development – Georgia Center of Innovation – Sandy Lake, Director of Logistics
- S&P Global – Chris Rogers, Head of Supply Chain Research
- Georgia Institute of Technology University – Supply Chain and Logistics Institute – Chris Gaffney, Managing Director
Lunch will be provided.
Registration will open soon but mark your calendars now.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights from industry experts and deepen your understanding of how to work around global events that impact day-to-day supply chain operations.